InPass will offer to test indoor air quality monitoring, employee time tracking system and production facility efficiency solutions
More time for more serious work!
- Indoor air quality monitoring solutions
- Employee time tracking system
- Production facility efficiency solutions
Upgraded and modern solution – indoor air quality and temperature monitoring solution, including sensoring and calibration sertificate, which can be a great help for food production and storage companies to improve efficiency in order to avoid risk factors and minimize financial loss At the “Riga Food 2023” exhibition, it will be possible to view, get to know and try the company’s offer
In cooperation with InPass SIA, the first month when trying any device is free! It will be possible to discuss cooperation opportunities during the exhibition. It should be mentioned that InPass provides the widest variety of measurements, at the same time, offering a convenient and sustainable cooperation model – customers do not invest in the purchase of their own solutions, because InPass equipment is rented.
- Indoor air quality monitoring – a solution that monitors the three main parameters of the room climate – temperature, air relative humidity and pressure;
- Employee time tracking system – the system registers and accumulates information about the activity of remote company employees, structural units and branches;
- Production facility efficiency solutions – the efficiency measurement solution records the usage data of production equipment, thus allowing to control production in real time
The company was established at the end of 2017 to help modern and result oriented entreptreneurs facilitate the determination of labor productivity for various technological equipment, preform the necessary data processing, as well as ensure continuous monitoring of systems. Follof InPass news: www.inpass.lvfacebook.com/inpassiotlinkedin.com/company/inpass/