Exhibitors are provided with exhibition space with or without an exhibition booth. A standard exhibition booth includes assembling and dismantling of a booth, lighting and lettering on a booth. By special order we can provide additional equipment, such as furniture, extra structural elements, communications.
• Internet – wired connection and Wi-Fi
• Copying – A3 and A4
• Office equipment – TV, video, refrigerators etc.
• Catering – café provides catering services for conferences, seminars, business parties, as well as tableware rental
Coffee breaks, lunch breaks, cold and hot buffets and banqueting
Crockery, cutlery and accessory rental
Waiter service in the stands
BT 1 provides assistance in sending invitations and processing necessary documents for obtaining entrance visas to the Republic of Latvia, upon request.
BT 1 provides assistance in dealing with customs formalities and in transporting exhibits, upon request.
We provide assistance in booking hotel accommodation for participants and visitors.
• Exhibition hall No. 1 — floor space 6,700 m², capacity 3,500
• Exhibition hall No. 2 — floor space 9,300 m², capacity 5,500 persons
• Conference Room No. 1 — ventilation, air conditioning, capacity 250 persons
• Conference Room No. 2 — ventilation, capacity 100 persons
• Cafe services – table setting, tableware rental, waiting
staff, florist’s services
• Internet access – wired connection or Wi-Fi
• Table, bench and chair rental – tables and benches (2.3 m; 3 m; 4 m), tables and benches of other dimensions
• Security service – guarding and access control
• Stage structure, podium, suspended systems and forklift rental
• Sound and lighting services
More information available at Participant Information Centre