Fratelli Galloni S.p.A. will present a wide assortment of prosciutto
On September 7 and 8 at Galloni booth No D36, Carlo Galloni will give masterclasses about slicing Parma prosciutto by hand and how to preserve and serve the product.
The Galloni family has been making Prosciutto in the Province of Parma for almost 80 years now, since 1938. Made from only 2 ingredients: 100% Italian pork meat and sea salt, Prosciutto di Parma is ALL NATURAL, with NO additives, NO preservatives, and it is minimally processed.
Selection of Parma Prosciutto at Fratelli Galloni is wide. For Latvia we propose three different agings:
- Galloni prosciutto aged 16/17 months, Red Label
- Galloni prosciutto aged 19/20 months, Gold label
- Galloni Prosciutto aged 24 months, Gold Label
Fratelli Galloni S.p.A. is quality leader in the entire production of Parma prosciutto and considered Ambassador of Italian Food Culture. Production is still artisanal: great attention is paid to the selection of the raw material, process still follows the traditonal methods: salting is still carried out by hand and aging takes place with natural air. Awards 2023:
- “Best Prosciutto Makers of Italy”,
- Guida Salumi;
- “Top Italian Food”, Gambero Rosso;
- “Three slices”, highest recognition for Prosciutto di Parma, Guida salumi d’Italia.