Learn about the Institute of Numerical Modeling at the University of Latvia!
At the exhibition, the Institute of Numerical Modeling (University of Latvia) will showcase:
- HeatMod, a web-based energy performance calculation program for buildings in compliance with the new Latvian regulatory requirements;
- development of personalized wireless systems for remote long-term monitoring of thermal comfort and condition of buildings, with convenient data visualization capabilities;
- long-term analysis of temperature and humidity dynamics, as well as fungal growth risks for composite building envelopes in Latvian climate, and modeling of indoor thermal comfort under different operating conditions;
- the influence of solar panel type and orientation on the amount of energy produced in Latvian climate can be evaluated based on the monitoring results;
- determination of the actual heat transmittance of glazing under realistic operating conditions, thus providing objective information on the unknown energy efficiency of the windows.
More info: modinst.lu.lv