Berker switches and systems are in use all over the world, making life more beautiful, easier and more comfortable. Berker places the utmost emphasis on quality, design and innovation. This is confirmed by the numerous awards they have received both at home and abroad.
Berker news on "Maja I 2020":
Now are awailable Touch Sensor switches also in R.Generation Series. In R.1 with rounded corners and in R.3 with sharp corners, 7mm plastic base frame to have the same assembly height as the switches in the R. Series, glass surfaces black and polar white.
Berker and Bauhaus both celebrated their 100th birthday. For the occasion, Berker introduced a new highlight in their 1930 Series: the first integrated LED illumination for rotary switches.
- Berker Q.7 with backlight
And more than that: the frame appears floating on the wall and becomes a design object itself. It is part of the Berker Q.7 design line. Awarded the Good
Design Award, New York, the iF Design Award and the German Design Award.
Fontini – porcelan switches and sockets - handcraft with historical value.
From kaolin to high quality porcelain, which is made with knowledge of two centuries.
High end designs, noble materials, tailored products and artisan culture are the keywords for Fontini products.
Fontini news on Maja1 2020:
Simon 100 – switches and systems – Reddot award 2017 winner.
- new switches and sockets in series “Garby 20 years” in pastels colors
- “DO” series new possibilities for surface installations
Simon 100 – the first switch with a push mechanism designed to be used with your eyes closed. Horizontal rocker and push activation provide a maximum interaction surface area.
Dimming the lights with Simon 100 is as easy as sliding your finger – touch-sensitive surface of the switch lets you to adjust the light by sliding your finger. The light indicator shows the dimming level before you turn on the light and while it is on.
Casambi - Lighting Control For The Modern World
Casambi isn’t just another lighting control product –it’s the most important development in lighting controls in decades because:
- It’s universally compatible. First, it’s based on Bluetooth Low Energy, which comes as standard with every smartphone, tablet and smart watch. Second, there are thousands of compatible luminaires, drivers and control components in the Casambi Ready ecosystem – and the number is growing by the day.
- It’s simple to specify and set up. Casambi is a completely wireless system, in which luminaires and other devices communicate directly with each other.
- You control it the way you want. The dedicated Casambi app, available free for iOS and Android devices, gives you a whole toolkit of control opportunities.
- Casambi creates a self-organising and self-healing mesh network of luminaires and control devices. Intelligence is distributed across the network – meaning that if something breaks or changes, the rest of the system just adapts and carries on.
- It’s versatile. Whether it’s a small shop, a large office complex or even a university campus, Casambi has the answer.
- It’s proven. Casambi is being used right now to control and manage lights at a long list of locations around the globe.
- It’s futureproof. With Casambi, the future is taken care of. The free mobile app is regularly updated, and the firmware built into Casambi Ready products can be easily updated wirelessly via Bluetooth using the app.
Viabizzuno - a company that for more than twenty-three years has been making design its own reason for living; to design is a way of being, thinking and acting.
To design means to build something that lasts and keeps on living beyond temporary fashion.
Viabizzuno designs light: light fittings, objects, lamps, lighting projects; but it also designs books, furnishing, apparel and graphic, editorial, culinary, photographic projects…it designs life around light starting from the observation.
Viabizzuno presents in his products the best of Italy’s design, craftsmanship and innovation.
Asa International - power solutions integrated into the furniture.
Asa International is designing components and elements that give flexibility and additional value and beauty to furniture.
Versaturn – a power system with electric locking, equipped with a touch sensor.
Versapick – new usb charging station, small and compact, it can be installed inevery kind of furniture.
Versapad – a compact and versatile power system. Designed to fit in a standard80mm diameter hole.
Versadot – an easy and compact power system – has 60mm installation hole and top mounting possibility.
Versahit – compact and versatile power system, with a slim profile and easy installation from above.
Come and visit us at the fair Maja1 2020 in our Stand No H17 on March 12-15.