Coming in September, the most significant food industry trade fair in the Baltics – Riga Food 2017!The 22nd International Fair for foods, beverages, food processing, technologies, packaging, innovation, catering, hotel and shop equipment and services “Riga Food 2017” will take place at Kipsala International Exhibition Centre from 6-9 September.
"Riga Food" is the largest food industry fair in the Baltic countries showing food industry development, introducing novelties and giving an opportunity to meet trustable food manufacturers.. The fair annually presents at least 700 companies from 35 countries. "Riga Food" this autumn was attended by food industry experts from 59 countries, a total attendance in four days reached 38,924 visitors.
Watch the "Riga Food 2016" video:
Want to increase sales and promote your business development? Take part in "Riga Food 2017"!
"Riga Food" exhibition:
- Regular Expo - general food products,
- Technology And Ingredients - processing and production equipment, ingredients,
- Printing and Packaging Tech - packaging, packaging equipment, packaging materials,
- Food Specialty - wholesome and functional food, vegetarian and organic food, halal products,
- Gourmet - gourmet foods and fine drinks,
- Drinks - strong and soft drinks,
- Catering And Retail Tech - equipment for public catering and retail,
- Hotel Expo - hotel equipment, furniture, textiles, tableware, table design etc.,
- Clean Expo - Disinfectants, cleaning agents and devices,
- Innovation - Science for the food industry, processing industry and technology,
- Logistics - logistics and transport.
Read more about "Riga Food": www.rigafood.lv
Benefits of participating:
- to meet more than 38,000 existing and potential customers in one place,
- to present products and services,
- to boost sales and increase transaction volume,
- to find new customers, partners and distributors,
- to enter major markets in the Baltic States, Europe and the world,
- to get new orders,
- to source ideas for new products and business development,
- to meet food industry experts,
- to get the latest information on novelties in the food sector.
- business owners and top managers,
- purchasing managers, regional managers,
- affiliate and store managers,
- marketing managers,
- retailers and wholesalers,
- chefs, pastry chefs,
- bartenders, baristas and tea masters,
- food technologists and other professionals.
Professional visitor profile: www.bt1.lv/bt1/rigafood/things/profesionalie_apmekletaji_lv.pdf
Wish to visit "Riga Food 2017"? Register as a professional visitor already now: www.bt1.lv/bt1/rigafood/?link=10100005
Give some thought to your autumn marketing activity and apply for participation in the Baltics’ largest food fair -"Riga Food 2017"!